Mojave phone booth Instagram live video dated July 22nd 2022.

 


The world is truly a small place. In the photo above, you see the CD cover for the group Snake river conspiracy. I used to listen to the songs sung by this group back when I had lived in Sunnyvale, California in the late 90's.

Snake river conspiracy have rebranded into Mojave phone booth. 2 of the original band members are still in the group, Tobey Torres and Mitchell Doran. They are husband and wife too. Their music talents mesh well. I had watched their Instagram live video yesterday evening. I had left a few positive comments for Tobey and Mitch. I had bought an Instagram badge for their group. Tobey and Mitch were kind enough to have replied to my comments. They are not stuck up, unlike some other musical performers. Getting back to the small world reference, I felt honored to have had Instagram interactions with Tobey and Mitch.

Here is a very quick video from the Instagram live video. The video came out sideways for some reason. I am sorry for the cracked phone. I have a new and unbroken version of my phone too. I should have installed Instagram on this phone. You can see my IG name tag, theremoteinfluencer1 on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2_DT6ZRDAic


Comments